20081023

Intro

Hello everyone, my name is Ryan, but my friends call me Ryno. I am 23 years old. I was born in Charlottesville Virginia at Martha Jefferson Hospital on March 15th 1985. I have brown hair, Hazel eyes, I think I'm pretty tall 6' 1", 195 pounds with an athletic build. I'm from Fluvanna county but presently live in Chesterfield Virginia. I am active duty military with the Virginia Army National Guard. I am a homeowner, big brother to 3 younger brothers, boyfriend, son and a staff sergeant. I am all of these things everyday. I dont have many hobbies but i am an avid hunter. From the 1st of November to the 1st of January don't look for me on Saturdays and Mondays because I'm in the woods. I also enjoy fishing, watching movies, hanging out with my family and friends and anything else that is fun. I work hard and I play hard. That's me in a nutshell.

2 comments:

Melissa said...

Ryan,
I can tell your blog willl be interesting. My father has a diesel truck so what i learn for you I can tell to him.See you next class.
Your Classmate,
Melissa

Julie P.Q. said...

Hi Ryan,
Nice introduction! I think your blog is going to be really educational and pretty interesting. I'm probably biased because I drive a TDI Jetta that gets 47 mpg, but if you can research how to turn a diesel into a biodiesel, I'd be forever greatful!
Julie